Our Promise To You
The Joshua Difference
- All Customers will be treated with respect before and after the sale.
- Blue prints at NO CHARGE to JOSHUA Customers
- Choose your own floor coverings, counter tops and light fixtures
- Flexibility in design and color selection
- Interior Designer at NO CHARGE
- Follow-up after the sale
Unique Quality in Each Home
- Combustion air intake in utility room
- 4000 p.s.i. on all concrete
- Controlled cutting of garage and driveways
- Custom Cabinetry
- "Maintenance Free" LP siding with 30 year warranty
- Oriented Strand Board (OSB) structure wood sheeting
- Pre-engineered roof trusses
- 92%+ high efficiency furnace
- Water line to ice maker and dishwasher hook-up
- Solid-core interior doors
- Free slide shelving in closets
- 4 mil vapor barrier on exterior walls
- Rainbird sprinkler system with computerized clock (if applicable)
- Elongated lavatories
- Nooks for seasonal decorating
- Form-A-Drain tile system
- Waterproofing concrete foundation
- Poured concrete foundation
- Blown-in-blanket insulation in exterior walls
- Rounded drywall corners
- Vinyl Low E II maintenance free windows
- Tyvek wrapped garage and house walls
- Insulated garage doors with keyless entry
- Medium orange peel texture on walls
- Crows foot or knock down on ceiling
We love our new home and everyone that visits is amazed by the quality.
Brian & Kay
More News »
Parade of Homes
February 15, 2019
Tour newly constructed homes in all price ranges throughout the Sioux Empire. This is a great opportunity for potential home buyers and anyone interested in new homes to get ideas on decorating trends, the latest in architectural design, or to check out exciting new neighborhoods.
Top Home Design Trends for 2019
February 12, 2019
Industrial chic meets rustic aesthetic—that's the home design forecast for 2019. This year, according to the Zillow Home Trend Forecast, expect less focus on organic, farmhouse design elements and more materials like concrete and metal accented with rustic touches.
Here are the top design trends to look out for this year:
SIOUX FALLS HOME BUILDERS LOOK FORWARD TO A STRONG 2019. HERE'S WHY.
February 2, 2019
Rallis expects another strong year for builders of single-family homes in 2019, even as local builders continue to be limited by workforce shortages.
SIOUX EMPIRE HOME SHOW™
February 1, 2019
See the hottest new products and trends for your home at the show!